The cost of hire is £35.00 per mascot. This rate covers a full weekend hire (Friday to Monday) or 48 hours minimum at all other times. Discounted rates are available for 5+ suits hired, please contact us to discuss.
An immediate £10.00 reservation fee per mascot is required to secure your booking. Payable via PayPal on our website. Please fill in below and submit.
You pay the balance remaining on the day of collection.
The reservation fee you pay today is non-refundable
A damage deposit of £100.00 per mascot is required on the day of hiring (CASH ONLY).
This will be refunded to you on the safe return of the suit at the end of your hire subject to no damages or stains to the equipment. The mascot equipment must be returned in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean, unsoiled and undamaged. If it is soiled, damaged, or items are lost then the hirer should expect to forfeit their £100.00 holding fee – Please read our full T&C’s at the bottom of the form.
Please call or email us first via the contact form to check your hire dates are available.
Terms and Conditions of Mascot Hire:
– A ‘weekend hire’ is Friday – Monday to enable you full enjoyment of your party/event
– At all other times paid hire is for 48 hours from collection/delivery. An additional sum of £15.00 per day for each suit will be added if not returned on or before the agreed date. All monies must be paid up front.
– People with underlying medical conditions should seek prior medical advice before hiring the outfit.
– It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the mascot equipment.
– This mascot equipment has a minimum operating age of 18 years.
– A responsible adult must closely CHAPERONE the mascot at all times
– No smoking or barbeques or naked flames near the mascot equipment
– No food or drinks to be consumed whilst wearing the mascot equipment.
– No face paints must be used near the mascot equipment or be worn by the mascot operator as it can permanently stain the equipment.
– Children require supervision whilst in the vicinity of the mascot equipment.
– People with a history of back or neck problems are not recommended to use the mascot equipment.
– People with skin sensitivity may experience a reaction to the fabrics and materials of the Mascot Costume and are not recommended to use the mascot equipment.
– The mascot equipment must be kept away from water. This includes (but is not limited to) rain, hail, drizzle, humidity, swimming pools.
– Orders are taken subject to availability of products and if in certain circumstances we do not supply any product, we will refund any money already paid for these products.
– We will inform you immediately of any change and give you the right to cancel or amend your order with no penalty whatsoever. We will contact you to confirm your order and estimated delivery time.
– These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to.
– We cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
By signing this hire agreement I accept the terms and conditions stated above and take sole responsibility to ensure these terms and conditions are adhered to.